Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fiji

What is Fiji. Fiji is a island in the pacific
Where is Fiji: Fiji is a island in the pacific. It is located in Melanesia.
Language of Fiji: The main language spoken in Fiji is Fijian langnguage
The currency of Fiji: One U.S dollar would e
qual 2.o7852 Fijian dollars
One N. Z dollar would equal 1.32973 Fijian dollars. The Fijian dollar is called the Fijian dollar
The main export of Fiji: The main export of Fiji is fruit like mangoes,passion fruit and a lot more other tropical fruit.
A plan for a holiday in Fiji: I am planning a holiday to Fiji for Three. It is going to be so cool because i am going to just relax from all the stresses of my life. I will just lay down on the hot sandy beaches and watch every body having fun in the water. And i might go for a swim or two and then have big meals of sea food and all other foods Fiji has to offer me. I cant wait for my holiday to Fiji.

No comments:

Post a Comment